Friday, August 31, 2012

make magic

yesterday i went for a walk in "nature," and by "nature" i mean a water reservation in cambridge, part of the suburban boston area in new england.  for me, nature is anything where my feet actually touch dirt (!), and not the paved sidewalks of nyc.  i gotta say, sometimes it's both meditative and rejuvenating to just stop and take a breath of fresh(ish) air. it's not something i do very often. my weekend goal is to make one thing magical & a dinner picnic in the woods would suit me just fine. anyone care to join? so my darling style cuddlers, make it a magical one for me this labour day weekend and find your own spot of fresh(ish) air and stop to smell the wild flowers.


top image via here and bottom image via my instagram feed (see! my feet are touching dirt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment