Sunday, December 30, 2012

it's a wrap!




so this photo reminds me i need a fringe (english for bangs) trim. they sure grow quickly. i wish i knew how to cut them myself, but i've tried and failed too many times to try again.

i am back in nyc after a week long trip to boston.  for me, the holidays always feel like a whirlwind. full of last minute shopping, gift wrapping and cooking - christmas morning arrives before you know it.  i feel like my new year's resolution should be to be better prepared for december 2013!

i got some gorgeous gifts.  my mum made a point of etsy-ing this year and i love some of her finds, especially this anchor scarf she got me.


ya know how i said i was excited to go to eastern standard? well, it was fab. it also rekindled my summer love for st-germain, an elderflower liquor that makes for a divine cocktail. the next night, i asked my bartender cousin  to make me his fave st-germain drink and he surprised me with the left bank martini.
the left bank martini is perfect cuddled with these juliet & co multi fleur earrings (via shopbop)  

i also treated myself to this top from anthroplogie....

i am also loving everything about this look. the hair, the lip, the top... i will be taking cues from this for my new year's outfit.  what are you going to wear on monday night?
image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment