Thursday, December 13, 2012

shop it to me: dry goods

i am so excited to share with you one of my favorite brooklyn stores: dry goods! just down the road from my apartment in brooklyn, i discovered this small, enchanting store the day i moved into my place in february. i think it stayed in the store almost an hour talking to the lovely store owner carla.  she travels across europe bringing back little treasures to sell in store, but now dry goods is online! they just launched a new e-commerce site this week - in time for some last minute holiday shopping.  here are some of my picks, perfect pressies for him, her or for yourself.
  perfect picks for gifts: 
09 well i can't sew for the life of me, but this liberty book of home sewing looks like an awesome book for any one who is nimble with a needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment