Saturday, April 20, 2013

how to wear a scarf in your hair

i recently started a new job at a pr agency & one of the clients i help rep creates awesome, colorful and super unique scarves.  there are a few styles that i'd love to start wearing in my hair - especially as we move into warmer weather when long hair can get really hot! i also watched bomb girls on netflix earlier in the week when i was struck down with a little bug, and totally fell in love with the turban style the girls wore.

so here is some inspiration that's getting me started! do you have any tips?


2 comments:

  1. So happy you blogged about this! My sister-in-law just asked me about how to style these. I sent her the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks for sharing! it means a lot! i hope you are well! let's play catch up soon xo xo

      Delete