Friday, January 18, 2013

creativity exploration from style within reach

this is the first post for my creativity exploration. i reached out to my friend caitlin who is doing all sorts of creative things.  between running her blog style within reach, editing for the glitter guide & starting a vintage & totally fabulous bar ware store, cin cin vintage - i wanted to know what kept her going.  caitlin presented me with this motivational quote and i thought that this would be a great entry to kick off the new series. 

 caitlin writes:
i saw this quote on pinterest a while back and it really stuck with me, so i typed it up, printed it out and hung it in my work space. i think it's important to have a focus each day - whether it's accomplishing a task list, or perfecting your week night dinner recipe or coming up with a brilliantly creative blog post. this quote really puts that idea into perspective.

what inspires you? whether it's an image, a photo, a song, a poem, a person - i'd love to know! get in touch with me at stylecuddle@gmail.com, tweet me @stylecuddle, find me on facebook or comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment